cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
KellanC74

629 days free 

0 Kudos
KellanC74

633 days free

0 Kudos
Giulia

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Having trouble getting into the current shout your stats thread so decidede to post mine in this manner. (BTW, very creative and impressive posting of your fantastuc stats Maki- at your place in the thread is where I can't post).

Suzy411: 201 days / 3,015 not smoked

Tags (1)
Carol6

311 days quit!

5,598 cigs avoided

$3,258+ Saved

42 Days of Life saved

According to: https://goo.gl/qfgbfk 

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
BobKatt22

Not sure what my stats are but I’m 3 years and 3 months smober 😁😁

PRR-ex

2 Years, 123 Days, 18 Hours, so 17,000 butts not smoked. 

Came to mind when I wanted a light 🔥 for a non-smoking purpose and blurted "I don't carry a lighter any more!" I had done that almost all my life and am getting used to NOT carrying a lighter!

(I hoarded lighters back in the day when NOT having fire would be a disaster, so I have a full box of lighters, in the toolbox with gas-torch and heat-shrink .) 😛

Best wishes for all of us.

SuzyQ411

@PRR-ex  

congratulations confetti.jpg

Susan59

Susan - Free and Healing for Fourteen Years, Two Months, Sixteen Days, 21 Hours and 19 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 324 Days and 10 Hours, by avoiding the use of 93436 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $30,589.89.

SuzyQ411

0 Kudos