cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!  How is it going?  It is the weekend!!  The temperature is to be 89 today and partly cloudy.  I do not have anything special planned.  Soon I will do my yoga practice.  What is everyone else doing?

At least we do not have to go through life lighting up!! All that is behind us!!  There was a day when everything I did included a cigarette.  Now we are free!!  EX has helped us out!!  Enjoy!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
indingrl

sweetplt

Happy Saturday Mike...mikecity Like you, not too much planned today...going up to see my folks tomorrow through glass, our new normal, so today making some goodies to take up with us...Stay cool and enjoy your day...~ Colleen 600 DOF 

Deena-A-Yenni

Quiet day for me too Mike.  Got exercise on the forefront.  Up to 7 minutes on my recumbent and thrilled to the gills.  Staying home with Poppa while the girls go shopping at the thrift shops to look for treasure.  They found me a white metal pot with black trim yesterday to put my bottles and creams in and I love it.  I needed a bigger one to fit everything nicely.  I loaded it straight away.  I love being organized.  I also love being a non-smoker and EX helped me find my way.  Namaste

0 Kudos