cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Zak1314

3 months free

3 month's smoke free.. It's been a rough road and still but I'm getting through.. Never thought I can make it this long without going back to a cigarette for comfort .. But I am very proud of myself after 22 yrs of smoking I don't want not 1 ever again.. Here's to year's of being smoke free but for now I'll just take it 1 day at a time.. 

Tags (1)
13 Replies
elvan

Congratulations! 3 months is a great milestone. You are doing a GREAT job & doing it one day at a time is the only way. You can do this, look at how far you have already come. You are still in NML & that’s when many EXers start to notice fewer & fewer craves that eventually are recognized as memories associated with past responses. I am really proud of you! This is a big deal.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

GO

ZACK

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetplt

pastedImage_2.gif Zak Zak1314 on 3 months of Freedom...way to go !

You should be proud of yourself, you worked hard for this quit.  That is how so many of us feel here at Ex’s...never want to go back to the beginning...I am so happy and proud...Celebrate ... Colleen 

Congrats on 3 Months smoke free!!!  It IS a big deal & you should feel proud of yourself.  Keep it up!

Strudel

Great job - congrats to you! 

MarilynH

Congratulations on your precious quit journey for 3 splendiferous Smokefree months and counting WTG YAY for each and every DAY WON with many more to come.

Barbscloud

Congrats on 3 months smoke free.   You've done the work and success shows.  You deserve to be proud.

pastedImage_1.jpg

Barb

Cousin-Itt

Congratulation Zak on 3 months of Smoke Free Living. Happy for you and you should be proud.                                    One Day at a Time!

Carl

Krack3rJack

3 months!  Fabulous!  

".....I'll just take it one day at a time"   -  looks like it's working for you!