cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

RoseH

Tuesday Smile

Tuesday smile.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine!  Here is a “Smile” !  I wish you all a very happy and smoke free Tuesday, and let’s all keep our beautiful and precious quits, ok?

11 Replies
indingrl

Haven't had COFFEE in 9 YEARS that ADDICTION went with NICOTINE ADDICTION - NO chocolate since 2005 THAT ADDICTION the Lord Jesus took and gave ME a MIRACLE - Healed of the beginning of cirrhosis and still have MY gallbladder - doctors were blow out of THEIR intellectual pride in 2005 - I BLOGGED about that here - a MIRACLE recorded on MY medical file - MY Daddy God is full of grace upon grace - FYI - I was  18 YEARS SOBER in 2005 and still smoking like a chimney - GOD'S grace upon grace is REAL to ME in MY Lord Jesus name - WOW old coffee God memory - God does for ME what I won't do for MYSELF  - thanks for letting ME share - GRATEFUL to be a RECOVERING caffeine addict - please I am talking about ME - please take what HELPS and let go of thr rest - thank you - just SHARING - NeverTakeAnotherPuffEver  over ME

RoseH

Oh, yes, indingrl‌  !!   I also DO believe in miracles!  They happen every day!  We still have jobs here to do involving helping other people...  God bless you!  Love!  Rosemary

indingrl

I am practicing to -  NOT use MY mama dying as an excuse to say forget it MY mental and emotional sicknesses in MY OLD ADDICT says loudly GO SUCKING on NICOTINE DEATH STICKS - I reject MY sick feelings thinking and pray real softly asking MY Holy Comforter to lead ME in prayer - while MY ma is DYING - every sick emotion - emptiness - I hate DEATH taking its toll - I pray practicing EVERY day -  NOT to let MY sick childhood memories of MY past OVER power MY NEW MINDSET of TODAY - NeverTakeAnotherPuffEver OR N.O.P.E. OR blog BEFORE YOU SUCK ON NICOTINE DEATH STICKS OR bite into a LEMON - which I have done and it worked for ME this past week and yet there are some MOMENTS - I could care less and that's when God's grace shows up in SOME people here -  who loss THEIR mama's or loved one's to DEATH and they SHARE their experience  - oh how the balm of Gilead soothes MY breaking heart in MY Lord Jesus name - TODAY I just keep reading and practicing - hold on - HOLD ON - this too shall pass

0 Kudos
elvan

Oh Diane Joy, I am sending you a huge, comforting cyber hug. The last thing you want is a death stick! You just need to try to feel all the love coming in your direction. I am so sorry this is such a difficult time for you & yours.

Love, blessings, & prayers,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Bonnie

Love you, Diane Joy.  I'm sorry you are feeling that urge, and glad the lemon worked for you.  I was thinking of my mother's favorite Bible verse today, "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me."  I know that the pain of loss is almost unbearable, but I know you can get through it...lean on your Lord and lean on us...I'm with Ellen, on the other side of you, giving you a huge hug and helping you all I can.  You are definitely in my prayers tonight...

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hahah...I love this Rose...so precious and so true...Thank you for the Tuesday smile...have a beautiful day ... ~ Colleen 589 DOF 

0 Kudos
RoseH

Thank you, Colleen!

elvan

RoseH

What a sweet little “muffin.”

RoseH

Thank you!  elvan

0 Kudos