cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!  It is still the beginning of the week!!  Make it a good one!!  I might go backup my phone today.  What are your plans?

Whatever I do I will not be having a cigarette!!  That makes it a wonderful day!!  I am free of the bondages of nicotine!!  What a glorious miracle!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning, mikecity

I am first and foremost saying N O P E !  I am so very glad to be here each day!  I am organizing my abode since we are in quarantine still, beginning in March 2020...  FL has the highest Covid-19 cases and I certainly hope we lose that “first” quickly!  Let’s both have a great smoke free Tuesday!  Rosemary

indingrl

Mike and thank YOU for SHARING - I am holding on while dealing with MY ma in hospice since June 19th - 2020 - I will NeverTakeAnotherPuffEver with YOUR HELP Mike - I will STAY in this DAY ONLY - thanks for asking and please know I appreciate YOU in OUR Lord Jesus name amen

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike mikecity Looks and feels like a hot one, it is July and I guess it is to be expected.  I am off for a few things at the grocery store shortly and I need some cards to mail...and then home to my chores and some phone calls...yup no smokes for me either...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 589 DOF 

Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  My gym opened back up and I am going to yoga today.  It has been 4 months.  Can't wait.  Enjoy your day.  Namaste