cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Missing our Dale....

I haven't seen Dale JonesCarpeDiem in a couple of days just wanted you to know that you are missed dear friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family  I just wanted to make sure you're okay.....

10 Replies
Christine13

Yes, I noticed too!!  Time to check in Dale!!

I couldn't get online today

MarilynH

It's really good to see you Dale I'm glad you are back on line, you were missed.....

Mandolinrain

JonesCarpeDiem‌, My heart dropped when I saw this post. I am SO GRATFUL you are okay. I myself have the twins coming and will be gone from site after today till Monday probably. Stay well, you were missed

elvan

I was thinking that around the time of the bonfire...where ARE you JonesCarpeDiem‌????

I posted on the bonfire and then started having internet problems.

I think my anti virus program installed a new feature that scanned my network and decided something was vulnerable but I think they were just trying to get me to buy more features.

I spent all day today trying to fix it and I DID. But don't ask me how. When you try so many things and something finally works,

you don't really know what fixed it.

elvan

Glad you are okay, Dale, sorry about the computer issues. That is very frustrating. If l fix an issue, l never know how l did it... so it’s hard to replicate it. Welcome back! JonesCarpeDiem

Ellen

Tsaddik1

Glad to see you back. Due to Covid19 concerns, I was getting very worried about you. Sorry about the computer problems, brother.