cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Sometimes we just need a smile :)

I really hope everyone in the States enjoyed your 4th of July weekend I came across these pins and thought I'd share them and hopefully they'll put a smile on your face this Monday morning.....

b967d95a2246f1fa6717317c415c5e90.jpg

FB_IMG_1593991761780.jpg

I'm Canadian but very rarely do I say eh  eh!  LOL!

FB_IMG_1594034185966.jpgFB_IMG_1593991761780.jpgFB_IMG_1593975510444.jpgHummmmmm!

FB_IMG_1593905006191.jpg

14 Replies
Barbara145

Thanks for the chuckles Marilyn.  Enjoy your day.

AnnetteMM

I love the 9 mm. That's one I can get behind

sweetplt

LOL...I love the one about the cleaning lady...hahahah...Thanks for the Monday laughs ~ Colleen 

RoseH

Oh, I love these!  Nothing better than lots of smiles @Marillyn.H.July.14.14

indingrl

Good morning Marilyn and thanks for SHARING - here ya go Marilyn - the best smile for ya - that  MY bells palsey face will do - it was a side affects from the FLU SHOT the Doctor gave ME in 2007 - paralyzed the 7th nerve in MY face - like a stroke would - and of course the DOCTOR -  didn't communicate the SIDE EFFECTS - since it wasn't HIS face  - before HE gave it to ME - that's what happened and WHY I can't smile a full face smile - no worries - I am ok with MY half smiling face TODAY and NOT ONE PUFF EVER - no matter what - right sister - amen

MarilynH

Thank you Diane Joy for your beautiful smile I'm so appreciative of you and all our EX friends and Fellow EXers because we're all EXtended family and we're all in this quit journey together.

elvan

indingrl‌ That Bell’s Palsy from a flu shot is a rare reaction, it’s a low percentage of people who get it. I am sure that is of little comfort to you but your half a smile is better than most people’s WHOLE ones. Yours is a bright light shining from within you & it is sincere & loving. Keep smiling...thank you for being here.

Ellen

elvan

These are WONDERFUL, MarilynH‌ Thanks for putting them together.

Christine13

Thanks Marilyn!!