cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Bonfire Suggestion

The event might get more attention if it were a featured blog during that time frame.  It doesn't show up on the HOME PAGE unless you have it filtered for "recent activity."  Or perhaps it could be put up as an ANNOUNCEMENT banner?

Tags (2)
17 Replies
ShawnP

i know what u mean, i have to go into my inbox to get to it

I agree...hard to find if you don't know your way around the site.

Interesting ... 

When you go to "Celebrations & Events" (from Main Page) and then to "Join a Bonfire" (right side) & then "Independence Day Bonfire" you will find the announcement for the Bonfire dated 6-12-20 with four member comments re it.  BUT ... in the info. re it it shows the Bonfire "ends at 7-5-20 at 8:50 AM PDT ... Event Ended.  You can no longer attend ... .

Too bad info is not correct & that an active link was not made for participation in the Bonfire.  This is how it was done in the past (if my recollection is correct) and also how Shawn was able to report the results back so it didn't get lost in the daily posts.  Of course, a banner announcement (like the EX reunion is showing now) would have been appropriate too.

Just sayin ... but then what do I know lol. 

0 Kudos

my mistake on on the end time. it should be pm not am but that shouldnt stop people from coming over. I don't think anybody came to the blog this way. I know i was coming in through my inbox notifications in end. It needed to be up as announcement. I think only Mark can do something like that. 

0 Kudos

My comment was NOT intended as a critique on anyone.  It was noted by me that in following the "obvious" or "logical lol" way to access the Bonfire that it was impossible to do so (and still is) for anyone checking into the site trying to find it.  It was a suggestion for future Bonfires.  "That's All Folks"  

oh i know lol. i just went back to see and realized my mistake lol.

0 Kudos
elvan

ShawnP

There are some people who may yet contact you to add their contributions, hasn’t that happened in the past? I really love the way you broke it down into packs & cash. That was AWESOME!

Ellen

0 Kudos

Sorry I missed it.

0 Kudos

Sorry you did too!  But it's because you were working out, right?!  Lots of chin ups!

(NOTE:  I've edited out the faceinthehole images with Jackie's face that I had put here - one of a person with long hair and very muscled arms and the other of a woman with long, salon-styled hair - they were thought to be terribly inconsiderate, demeaning, insensitive and created deliberately with the intention of offending.  I apologized to Jackie and I would like  to do so  to anyone else who may have been offended by them.  There was no malice in my heart nor mind.  It was certainly not my intention to cause anyone pain nor offence.  I'm so very sorry I did.)