cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Friday!!  Here comes the weekend!!  What do you have planned?  Today I must pick up some pills.  My printer is working fine now.  All it needed was ink.  Someone is setting fireworks off a few blocks away.  I can see them out my window.  
    It’s great not to be always smelling smoke!!  Now I can smell other things than cigarette smoke.  Before I quit smoking, all I could smell was the smoke of cigarettes.  Enjoy your new freedom!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

2 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Happy Friday Mike.  Got a small celebration planned for the fourth with a cookout then the flea market on Sunday.  So glad not to be smoking these hot days.  These were the worst for me.  I hated smoking in the heat the most.   My cleanse starts Monday.  I'm so excited for this.  Namaste

sweetplt

Hi Mike and Happy Friday, glad you got your printer working.  I have about 8 neighbors coming tomorrow and sitting in driveway with social distancing.  We are grilling out hamburgers and hotdogs.  I am making a few things to put individual packets, it is a new world.  Just a relaxing evening on the 4th...Like Deena above me I am so glad with the heat and humidity that smoking won’t be at my gathering...Have a good day...Colleen 578 DOF 

0 Kudos