cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

RoseH

Life Is Too Short To Worry

Life's too short.jpg

Good Morning, Everyone!  Laughter is the best medicine.  And we all need a “shot of happy” these days!  I hope and pray that this Pandemic will leave us...  and soon!

In the meantime, let’s all smile at this cutie!  And if you have any words of wisdom to make us smile today, please share them here!

I wish all of you a very happy and smoke free Wednesday, and let’s all keep our beautiful qutis, ok?   Rosemary

7 Replies
sweetplt

Omg Rose RoseH this cutie looks just like my Jack cat...he died about 8 years ago...I still miss him .. he had a big personality and was such a talker...Love this picture...Have a beautiful Wednesday my dear Rose...~ Colleen 576 

DOF 

0 Kudos
RoseH

I lost my orange marmalade male “Nipper” quite a while ago and I sure miss him too!  I want another one, but its’ hard because of their claws...  I’ve learned that declawing a cat is not good...

Yes this little one is a cutie, for sure!  Thanks, Colleen !

sweetplt

Well you made my dad....I feel the same way about getting another...I have a small dog that will be 12 this month...I had 4 cats through my marriage, down to one dog and I want to adopt a cake, but right now just isn’t a good time....Have a good day Rose...(ps...I like that name Nipper)

0 Kudos
RoseH

I am too old to have my heart broken again...  Even my retired Navy Commander sobbed for a week!  Have a great day!

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

I love fur babies!!  I have Jazzy, who lost her family at a week or two old.  She loves my son (and me) but is not a people cat at all   She needs quiet and calm to be a happy cat.

AnnetteMM

This is my all-time favorite words of wisdom:

Unknown-2.jpeg

RoseH

Love it!

0 Kudos