cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brenda15

muscle fatigue

I joined a martial arts class almost two years ago and was smoking a little over a pack a day, after a few months of training I realized that I was the only one who stunk (smelled like cigs)and the only one who coughed through class> it was an Eye opener.It motivated me to Quit...and I did ...It was great I nolonger coughed through class I didnt smell bad any more and I could perform my moves with so much more ummmff. sadly i started smoking again several months later, I try real hard to not smell but I do cough again in class,,,I am working on another Quit..I try to remember how awsome and powerful I became after I quit .quitting is hard but the benifits are so amazing in ALL areas in a persons life....Its the difference of night and day in your workouts!!!! no smoking >>>no muscle fatigue>>>
Tags (1)
1 Reply

Not smoking definitely improves our health - not running out of breath not coughing and a zillion other things. I only have 22 days but I’ve already felt the difference when I play tennis. There’s a lot of benefit, I know. After my quit and coming to this site for support, I’ve read so many amazing stories of encouragements, hopes but also terrible losses. Smoking does kill. As a smoker, I tried very hard to not think about that fact. “Oh that won’t really happen to me...” Now I know, that’s a lie. There is not one. Not one thing that is good about smoking. I hope to continue on this quit and never look back. 

0 Kudos