cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maki

Pup has a request

For healing . 

My precious sons pet and my grand puppy isn't doing well . Her allergies are just brutal .. some big decisions may have to be made at some point soon . She has had this since birth . We've tried everything.  Generally she's just a happy pup and the allergies are mostly under control , but right now I dunno not so much .  I have her with me right now to give son a break as she's needing constant care so she doesn't scratch  . She is comfortable at the moment, sweet thing took my lounge chair  lol  well I gave it to her  and I'm happy to give it to her . You'd just love this little thing to the moon and back . They are like children . 

I believe in puppy prayers too  maybe one for me too that I might have a healing touch for her .. 

Grateful I dont smoke and that son reached out and asked if I could take care of her tonight . Happy to do it . Just know your thoughts are appreciated , I won't be back on line tonight . 

Tags (1)
4 Replies
indingrl

lifted for YOU Maki and YOUR family and puppy in MY Lord Jesus name amen

sweetplt

Oh...I believe in puppy prayers too...Maki  You got it...Lifting pup & all of you in prayers...Colleen 572 DOF 

MarilynH

Aaah poor puppy! I'm sending puppy prayers up for the puppy, for your son and for you Maki our furbabies are our family and we hurt when they hurt, I pray puppy has a good night.

Barbscloud

Sorry to hear your grand puppy isn't doing well.   Sending caring thoughts. Hope your time together will give her some comfort.

Barb

0 Kudos