cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Zak1314

Question

After 2 months of not smoking has anyone had the feeling that its phlegm in your throat ? I have just started taking black seed oil maybe that's why. Just wondering..

Tags (1)
6 Replies
YoungAtHeart

What are you taking it for?   I found this on WebMD:  https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-901/black-seed.  Does not appear to provide much benefit, at least according to them.  If your phlegm increased when you started it - stop it and see if it improves!!!

Congrats on TWO MONTHS!

Zak1314

I was started taking it for anxiety someone told me it was a good natural remedy for it. . But when I first quit I didn't have a cough or any phlegm coming up so I'm just thinking it's just now starting to ease out ..

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Only way to find out is to stop taking it!!!

MarilynH

I'm not sure about the phlegm but you might want to talk to a Dr BUT a super congrats on your precious quit journey YAY for 2 stupendous months of Freedom and counting WTG.....

Zak1314

I had started taking it because someone said it helps with anxiety.. I did have the phlegm before but not as much as now in the throat..

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

If "somebody" wasn't a doctor or herbalist, then I would talk to your doctor, instead!

jmho!

Nancy