cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Rae1985

Tell me why I want to quit!   I am 84 days in - I know I am still in the 6% - time is dragging by - I want to get to 120 days so I can increase my chance of success.  But it seems so slow.  When I was going through my first week - I thought 2 weeks is so much time - but now at 84 days - I think - this is no time, I have so much left to go.  I guess I really just want someone to talk me off the ledge.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mandolinrain

So you wonder why I keep making all these comments??????

I am trying to get your attention, that we are here fr you. Are you still here? Please tell me you are...then I will come back

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Mandolinrain

Okay so deep breath and stay put....

Mandolinrain

Im coming right back

Mandolinrain

First of all congrats on 84 days! I also can tell you SO MANY JUMP off the ledge when they have 'moments',.......stay here....

You can do this. You remember how bad you wanted to quit in the beginning?

Remember??? You really wanna go through all that crap again????? Your so close

The Nico demon is chasing you...run stay here

Mandolinrain

Breath, jump. Do you have the ability to go outside for fresh air???

Mandolinrain

So you wonder why I keep making all these comments??????

I am trying to get your attention, that we are here fr you. Are you still here? Please tell me you are...then I will come back

Rae1985

Yes - I made it - thank you - I am answering this morning.  I waited for a reply (not long enough) - but I did go outside and take a breath of fresh air - and I made it.

Mandolinrain

So happy to hear that. Please stay near us so we can continue to lift you up in support

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Okay, I sure hope your outside jumping or breathing deep or ANYTHING but smoking because it will pass. And only you know the answer to why you want to give up. But now is as good of time as any to figure out the answer. I hope your not smoking or out buying the damn things, Really.

What comes easy won't last and whats last, wont come easy. .....EVENTUALLY though it will and you will look back as I do now and I can hardly believe I ever smoked. Really. I honest to God NEVER dreamed I would be able to stay quit. If I can get this feeling of freedom, you can too.

Your so close. Please dont jump. Get busy reading blogs or writing more, but I beg you to hang tuff and kick some Nico Demon Arse !!!

Now Im going to zzzzzzzzzzz.   You can do this. It comes down to choice. Choose Wisely