cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Bad weather leads to painting Frenzy! DJ Murray.....

I couldn't stop today, painting...and have already started the next portrait after this one of djmurraySo this is our sweet Donna.....After this is I am working on a tribute Painting followed by a family member of SimplySheri ...then back to Elders..... sweetplt and so on....

So here's DJ:

IMG_4017.jpgIMG_4018.jpgIMG_4020.jpg61453610725__27902E4C-6962-42EF-BFCB-3B494F270EF0.JPGIMG_4024.jpgIMG_4027.jpg  

IMG_4029.jpg<Photo   Final>IMG_4028.jpg

Did not get the head tilt correct. Go figure. Always something to learn

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
12 Replies
SimplySheri

Wow....this is just about perfect!!  Isn't she lovely?!!!  

djmurray

Wow, Missy -- thank you so much for doing this -- you've definitely flattered me!

Mandolinrain

djmurray‌, your welcome. These take awhile to be dry enough to ship because it's oil but I will let you know when it's on the way and confirm your mailing address before I do.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

You just keep getting better and better!

Mandolinrain

YoungAtHeart‌ , Yours was one of the first I ever did. I also did you, Giulia Mike in Atlanta and Mark in acrylic or and watercolor. By the time I got to Mikes I was doing better . Acrylics are much harder because they dry so fast as your painting and the paint dries darker than when it is applied. I have plans to do you -Giulia and Mark over in Oil  because I am not that pleased with how those ones turned out.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I would be honored!  I CAN see the improvement in your work in oils! 

elvan

Seriously amazing, Missy, you got her beautiful smile!

indingrl

Missy you are so GOOD at oil painting it is so WOW

Strudel

I agree with Nancy - better and better!