cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

How Has Covid Changed Your Summer

Summertime and Covid.  Joyce and I were talking over dinner If you want to call Brats and Hamburger on the grill with Baked Beans dinner  Water Mellon for dessert,  what we have missed due to the Covid 19 

We have already missed out on some church festival which are a major thing here in Southwest Ohio. I would have attended 3 or 4 Reds games already. We didn't make our annual spring weekend trip into Ohio Amish Country or one of another weekend trip we would have taken somewhere in Ohio. Kentucky or Indiana.  Joyce and I enjoy going to small towns and different State Parks  The major thing this year for me is my fly in fishing trip to the Bush of Northern Ontario in July with my 3 brothers has been canceled.  OK Ready 1,2,3 Aww Poor Baby     Thank you I needed that   

Our dinner ended with a piece of Water Mellon accidently flying off my fork and hitting Joyce in the forehead 

It's all OK LIFE is STILL GREAT. She is safer working from home. We walk together Play games . We have more time together sometimes a little to much but that's ok. We have saved more money for our Alaska trip.  She stated tonight that since I've quit smoking I have become calmer and happier although she may be right I accidently had another piece of Water Mellon fly off my fork and hit her in the chin.     

I could have had a lot of reasons to smoke but I don't want too, I don't need too. I just Don't

NOPE NOPE NOPE 

Sorry for the long ramble just to ask                     Have you canceled or stopped anything do to the Covid Virus

19 Replies
indingrl

WE HOPE NO GETS THIS DEATH GERM CV19  THAT KILLS -  MY husband and I are cv19 SURVIVOR'S in OUR Lord Jesus name amen  OUR lives have CHANGED big time -  by this DEATH GERM cv19 -  WE are singing more PRAISE and more thankfulness to - our Daddy God for hiding us in OUR Lord Jesus and by OUR Holy Comforter keeping us in the Word of God - Romans chapter 8 - the whole month of May 7th to 27th - WE received antibodies from surviving and MY husband received a blood transfusion in hospital with cv19 pneumonia - and in GRATITUDE - HE wants to HELP cv19 patient's - so he filled out red cross paper work on line - to donate plasma to HELP cv19 patient's - thanks for asking - I am so grateful to be ONE MONTH FREE from DEATH GERM cv19 on June 20th - MY husband will be CELEBRATING ONE MONTH FREE on June 27th - PRAISE OUR Lord- NeverTakeAnotherPuffEver over cv19 and facing DEATH - we keep praying and winning in OUR Lord Jesus VICTORY yahoooooooooo - HOORAY FOR JESUS

Cousin-Itt

Diane Joy I am so glad all is well and it's great your husband is giving back.

indingrl

for SHARING your watermelon story - very cute

MarilynH

Thanks Carl for this great post we've been enjoying watermelon here too   Mark and I are hoping that the Premiers will open up the borders between the three Maritime Provinces so we can hopefully enjoy a Mini Vacation into Nova Scotia we could easily get away at least four days so we're hoping for that otherwise it would be a 14 quarantine, everything is just so different with this Covid 19....

Cousin-Itt

Marilyn I hope you and Mark get to go.  Joyce and I 6 or 7 times a year would take a long weekend I guess we still could but I'm not real sure about hotels  I mentioned tent camping to Joyce but we wouldn't be able to get off the ground

MarilynH

I hear you about tenting I'm not sure if Mark could get up off the ground or not he's still in pretty good shape but me not so much I don't think I could get up without help and I doubt if I could stand straight ugh for quite a while after rolling out of her lol. I don't feel comfortable with staying at a motel but luckily we have family in N.S that would love for us to stay with them plus they live on a lake.

Cousin-Itt

I hear Joyce and I would have to crawl out to the picnic table or car to be able to somewhat stand up 

MarilynH

Ouch definetly no tenting for you, Joyce or Mark and I, only a real bed will do kinda like quitting smoking and staying quit because that's the life that will do for us EXers.  

My wedding is August 22nd. We’ll see if I’m able to have the big wedding or just immediate family. Either way I WILL be married that day

indingrl‌ I’m so glad that you and your husband are well.