Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

6/22/20 Celebrations

We encourage you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Feel free to share your stats below or go Shout your stats and The Daily Pledge June 2020.
ctimko‌ and djmurray‌  2000 days!

valerie0021‌ 5 years!

meka123 mossyoak 3 years!

JAA13 nikki2272 nikki2272 Planetlaguna Rallyqueen917 2 years!

1bhummel branka btianna tracy31707 1.5 years!

Deelonnsoul kathy.troutt mykids rmclaurin sploshyjay nicolemonster 500 days!

Barbwantstoquit cornelia0214 dylanstrang8 jillz Judy4511 lunalovegood Lyn1ajg mmv61414 1 year!

7WOODSTOCK anonymous131415 Blazepp brokenarrow Bronco90 ccwyland ctbyrd Cushka76 fredd33 fuzzybunny39 Hewhokayaks katerinad628 lisaex2019 patakz26 Soccer2345 StephS31 TSeger_1 tuckeww vapefreenyc Wayne1653 300 days!

Butch7791 dneilmoran harribs kwiley1120 Mks0404 Steez391 SusanL94 200 days!

joshstein516 juneamato LizSobotka 6 months!

angela2733 betharoo Ddillon20 Gointotryagain Juicyj87 Leleriver Mariwilldoit Neveranymore ngheretostay11 poohbear50 150 days!
bigbubba1981 Havelkak Sabra1963 sbw05310 screwjuuls 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

aswilburn Gotee71 ohheysonny spike5543 staystrong4488 50 days!

1moretri alvincurry80 Crvirella ffwbdl1974 Fillycheze firefrorefiddle G45 Greenmonster77 heavenwithab jamalbowers joeylicalzi lindsaytyree samjordan2020 7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Journal and reflect on that first week.

Majin Hiker‌ JJOlive kahytefrancis Lmary plokl34 rachealj RoyalT tonyaazrah deadbird26 Donovan44 today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to:

djmurray with 2000

Rallyqueen917 with 2 years

nicolemonster with 500 days

Gointotryagain wih 150 days

Barb

0 Kudos
Rallyqueen917

Hello Everyone. I want to thank each and everyone for being a part of my recovery.  But especially you Mark for creating this group.  Smoking was such a big part of everything I did that I could not imagine my life without it.  Now I can’t believe I ever smoked.  The fear of not smoking and not being able to go without was so powerful.  When you reach that other side and see the addiction for what it really is, is that day you know you are truly free.  It has been awhile since I logged in and to know that our group is here supporting past quitters as well as current quitters makes me feel very special to be a part of this group.  If I can quit after 46 years I feel confident that anyone can quit.  

Deb

aka Rallyqueen 

800 + dof 

0 Kudos