cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SimplySheri

I Like Nonsense

~~I like nonsense.  It wakes up the brain cells.  Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it is a way of looking at life through the wrong end of the telescope and enables you to laugh at life's realities.~~  Dr. Seuss

Have a great afternoon, all, and remember not to take yourself too seriously  

143 Replies
SimplySheri

SimplySheri

SimplySheri

indingrl

SimplySheri

I needed to laugh today, Diane Joy, and so I did   Thank you for caring!!  This made me feel better

SimplySheri

This is kinda like having a huge private diary that I can laugh into    I'm going to try to post at least one or two nonsense things a day and see how it goes.  They say that adults lose their sense of fun and nonsense....that's such a shame!!  Being goofy and silly can ease stress and make your days full of lightness and joy!!

SimplySheri

SimplySheri

So it is today   Not yesterday with the time already spent and not tomorrow with all it's uncertainties but today.  A wonderful day to be alive!  Yoga is done, mediation is completed, and I even showered and am ready for work!!  Yay, me!!  Although I will spend my day with people addicted to everything from heroin to opiates and  addiction is only filled with regrets, fear, and sorrow, I keep in the back of my mind my sense of nonsense.  It reminds me that I'm not in control of what others choose to do and that life needs to be appreciated and enjoyed.  And so I will  

YoungAtHeart

"..and we have a runner."

OMGosh

TOOOOOO funny!