fsoko1017

Newbie quitter looking for advice

Discussion created by fsoko1017 on Jun 16, 2020
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2020 by Barbscloud

Hello! I am new to this community and could use some advice. I'm terribly addicted to vaping. I've tried stopping multiple times but cold turkey is almost impossible. That's why I joined this community. I know vaping is different than cigarettes as I can vape literally anywhere. I vape as soon as I wake up until I go to sleep. I'm currently JUULing which I know is one of the worst vapes to quit. Being so young I'm finally at a point where I don't want my health and lungs to be at risk and I feel like I am truly ready. Something else about me is I'm ADD and have an addictive personality, as I moved away from more dangerous addictions I still manifested them into things like vaping. I also want to improve giving more time to myself. I know when quitting you shouldn't do it alone, but I almost never give myself alone time and am constantly talking to people in what I feel is in excess. 

If anyone else has successfully quit vaping (advice from any smokers is appreciated as well) what are some of the things that have helped you most? And are there any skills or distractions that can help with my constantly racing mind?

Outcomes