cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

I thought it's time for an all day breakfast buffet

I'm finally getting my haircut this morning the new normal of course is to wear a mask BUT that's A OK with me because I really need a haircut I've cut my bangs a couple of times and I'm sure I cut in too deep oops  anyway it is what it is, come pull up a chair and destress and relax a bit.....

20200324_090904-COLLAGE.jpg

LIFE can and will be quite complicated at times to say the least BUT we must choose to stick with our precious quits in order to remain Smokefree.....

FB_IMG_1518005894510.jpg

Tags (1)
29 Replies
Barbscloud

Thanks for the breakfast.  Enjoy you hair cut.  I have an appointment next week. I could have gone sooner, but I'm not rushing into anything yet.  

sweetplt

Good Morning Marilyn...MarilynH oh wow...haircut? What is that? LOL...we are still in a phase were gyms, hair salons are closed...so it will be a while...enjoy getting it done and cut today...I think I will take a pancake with some syrup and coffee...yum...love the buffet...Happy Hump Day ! Colleen 562 DOF 

Jennifer-Quit

That looks good!  I love breakfast but rarely eat a traditional one!  Enjoy your day and your haircut!

YoungAtHeart

I'm jealous of your haircut.  My salon is open, but since I am in the most vulnerable group, I hesitate to yet go out.  I am hoping to be able in a few more weeks!

I will add some chocolate bread pudding to your buffet!

index.jpg

I'll have some of that yummy fruit and a coffee with cream, too, please!

Glad to have some company!

AnnetteMM

Those cinnamon rolls look really good!  I'm a very traditional breakfast...person.  Breakfaster?

Bacon And Eggs Stock Photos And Images - 123RF

JACKIE1-25-15

Bacon and Eggs | Bacon Egg Recipes

maryfreecig

Just had seconds, thank you!!!

indingrl

PLEASE take care Marilyn cv19 is a DEATH GERM - MASK ON YES - WAY TO GO SISTER

indingrl

making blueberries smoothies for any one who desires one - just SHARING