ncooper17

Milestones!

Discussion created by ncooper17 on Jun 16, 2020
Latest reply on Jun 17, 2020 by Barbscloud

Hi Everyone!

I had such a positive experience posting here the last time so I decided to post again, but on a more positive note! On June 20th it will be a month without vaping and I am feeling pretty strong right now. So far during this journey I have learned so much about myself and I can not wait to learn more. I noticed that most of the hard parts come in waves and I just need to push through those tough spots, but once I am through I feel great.

I have been using patches as my NRT and they have definitely helped me. Today I got my new patches in the mail with a lower dose of nicotine and earlier today I realized how excited I actually was about lowering the dose of nicotine! I can not wait until I make it to step 3 and then free from nicotine! Last night my Dad and I were looking at photos from a trip we took to Arizona and I remember how happy I was without nicotine and I want to feel that again. I am feeling so confident in myself and I just wanted to share it with all of you! If I can quit, anyone can! 

Thanks for reading,

Natasha

Outcomes