cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  Here comes a new week!!  Are you ready for it?  I am doing the wash again.  Stay safe!!  
    We really did not lose anything.  Instead we gained much!!  We stopped a horrible addiction.  That is a good thing!!  I know I feel much better now that I quit cigarettes!!  Stay with it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

6 Replies
sweetplt

Happy Monday Mike...mikecity I start on a crown tomorrow at the Dentist ... I am not a good tooth patient...so today...I am going to enjoy, relax and meditate...no stressing over tomorrow...living for today...~ Colleen 553 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

sweetplt  You're finally getting your crown.  It's been a long time hasn't it?  They're not normally painful, just a "pain" getting it done.

sweetplt

Barbscloud Very long over do, because of coronavirus...not usually painful Barb, but I am not your every day patient...since having the root canal I had to go back to Endonist because I still have pain in that tooth.  No infection, but an old leaking filling Which needs removal from that tooth...he told me I need the crown and it will heal.  However, he told me the work on the crown will get everything jumping again and I will be sore for a few days.  I was one of the first in the US to have extensive TMJ surgery’s (I was 21 with the first)...anyways, I still have issues when anyone works in my mouth, not to mention after Brain surgery I was left with trigeminal neuralgia in my face...it’s all good ... I have dealt with this for years...I just know not to expect normal anymore...

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

I have sensitive teeth, so it seems dental work does set off some other pain. I've had lots of dental "emergencies" over the years.  I know my dentist very well.    I've been back to Endodontist too over the years and of course they can't find anything wrong.  Nothing like you're describing.  I feel bad for you.  You've had a lot to deal with over the years. 

sweetplt

Ah Barbscloud you are so sweet...its ok...my biggest fear right now is having crown done and still have problems on that tooth, but they assure me not...I really like the Endodonist, but not my dentist...I lived so many places that finding Dentists is the hardest and scariest thing.  Although I think my Dentist is very capable, its all money for him...

I am just that person...for example, it is rare to happen and it does to me...oh well...I will keep you posted on tomorrow’s appointment...hope you get your television /internet working...Happy Monday ~ Colleen 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Not to belabor this, but I totally understand if it can go wrong, it will!  The last crown I got recently was to replace the one I already had.  When she had me bite down if fractured, twice.  This is the 3rd crown and they did it all from metal since I my bite was fracturing it.  Too much fun.