Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

6/3/20 Celebrations

We challenge you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Feel free to share your stats below or go Shout your stats and The Daily Pledge June 2020.

WEWIN‌ 20.5 years!

ShawnP‌ 3000 days!

jeanne-06.03.13‌ 7 years!

Jenn_06-03-14‌ 6 years!

BigSillyGirl Esoterica 3 years!

Gramma10 magicpaws 2 years!

Cavebaby1966 Jmt0908 OtownBob137 Pawr Sharilawson71 sweetplt 1.5 years!

agotto09 Attitude chuckbr123 fentresssa Jenniferherd lschwierzke que2226 sreilly76 500 days!

bickelmeyerk12 bradfor7 ctmalehorn dboehman goodbye2smoking grim509 jessicaaflynn karenthill lorakay marnieclark1 Nitafaye quit4eva rajivs466 royal1983 Scheer2880 Skippy2117 theblaze 1 year!

beverly.martin175 biajbow camille1952 Dbmdone92 ElaineL2 Elizabetht31 emily129 Ihatethisaddiction Jazzbo326 jonnnnf369 joseph.sperring kylie12345 lisetterai minty1985 Mjk15 ResifentOutcast smashley13 300 days!

agary atldjango1988 Jodywood kswldkd69 laurreb MorgaineW Mossie Steveo13 TheRooster 200 days!

Ascharbach final gamakatsu_grl Germaniaqueen gregory15 jackboy jameslawhun jenniferrenee2631 jessconnolly3590 kristinepratt8 lisam62 Livelonger317 Poohnanny rupunzel 6 months!

bellenoir Claudia0000 cliffordnulph debraravesi dorcharrd Eeyore43 EleanorRigby killerrobie raquel0825 Redhead101 150 days!

amb2649 arog2 bpalluck Elle0000 gigibeck hanfmana hauptly InspirationRuiz Jane123 kathiehenderso kazimore Lena2020 mikelbry Nancycuddington peckman Stephanie_Grant Stringbean Toadfish ttellis 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

HelpQuitVape123 marteshadilworth97 notanexception wellnessgirl444 50 days!

bmandrel cmbacosa Cole3477 Debbiesavol drewsmobile heeauhd jasont Mashia38 Ownbey62Karen schylersanks Sojourn Vlad0006 7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Journal and reflect on that first week.

Halliefulton hildamuson mrshbenjamin wolfy0726 partymarty Lbrannan8550 today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones. Special shout out to:

WEWIN with 20.5  years.  WOW!

ShawnP with 3000 days

Pawr with 1.5 years

sweetplt with 1.5 years

Redhead101 with 150 days

Stringbean with 100 days

Vlad0006 with 7 days

Barb

Maki

sweetplt

Thank you Barb Barbscloud and Mark Mark I didn’t even realize today was 1 1/2 years...Oh wow...I love the freedom...to all those celebrating with me today...it only gets better...Happy Thursday Colleen 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

sweetplt wrote:

Thank you Barb Barbscloud and Mark Mark I didn’t even realize today was 1 1/2 years...Oh wow...I love the freedom...to all those celebrating with me today...it only gets better...Happy Thursday Colleen 

It was yesterday. So today it is 1.5 years and 1 day. Sorry I didn't get to post it until this morning. Hoping it was a great day!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team