cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Enjoy a smokefree long weekend :)

we just enjoyed our long weekend here in Canada which was Victoria day I'm wishing each of you reading this a Stressfree hasslefree BUT most importantly Smokefree I know it's definetly different with this Covid 19 pandemic but we've all still got so much to be thankful for. ☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆ ......

63aa4aa7dfc4461b2d1f25524cd9fae7.jpg

13 Replies
Barbscloud

Thanks for the Memorial Day wishes.  They're giving instructions on TV how to have picnic at your home.  With all the guidelines and cleaning it sounds like too much work.  I'm sure we'll be grilling something and staying in the house.  We start Monday off with highs in the upper 80's and humidity increasing during the week.   No Spring again!   Of course lots of rain forecasted over the next several days.  If I had a choice, I'd choose the rain over the heat. 

Barb  

MarilynH

I don't like the extreme heat either we made it clear to 84 yesterday and we might reach it again today before the cold front hits overnight tonight we started phase 3 today Mason got here about 8:30 this morning and I'm keeping him all weekend.  Barbscloud 

YoungAtHeart

We are still barely at Phase I in Maryland, and I am still staying home.  I know it's a fine balance between keeping the country alive and keeping it going......but I will err on the side of caution, kicking and screaming, but I'm still staying in.

Perhaps THIS year we all will commemorate this holiday in the way its founders intended:  to reflect and pay tribute to all those who gave their lives in service to our country....instead of cursing at the traffic and being blanket to blanket on the beaches!

SO happy you get to enjoy Mason this weekend.  I KNOW how much you have missed him, and he, you!

MarilynH

We're so happy that we're together again YAY huge caring hug coming your way. YoungAtHeart

1590154664695426186930.jpg

YoungAtHeart

He is growing up SO fast!

MarilynH

He sure is!

Deena-A-Yenni

Hello!!  Celebrating our Memorial Weekend with lots of work inside and outside the house fighting the raindrops and GRILLING.  So glad I don't have to stop and have a smoke anymore in between tasks and for any reason for that matter and I'm glad you don't as well!!  Mason is a doll and I'm glad you have him with you once again.  We have my Sister now and we are happy to have her.  Thank you for your guiding words of wisdom.  Couldn't make it without them!!

MarilynH

Thank you Deena YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON because LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand  Happy Memorial weekend my friend and fellow EXer and most definetly EXtended family.....