Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

5/21/20 Celebrations

We challenge you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

justeen62 11 years!

therog 5 years!

volsny49‌ 4 years!

pink1977‌ 3.5 years!

breathefree 3 years!

Opidfght StillwaterSam 2 years!

justenec rainey1953 1.5 years!

alfie2869 cfergie34 Croys123 dwills Kreid KReid1992 ldj00730 nanmoody2166 rdfares Sweetness0072 tracylg1224‌ 500 days!

7Sotillo7 ajones2019 Chevygirl88 cooldgamer Debbr Jlt2NoSmoke omachar2011 schatzi18 stacysuits trying_to_quit21 1 year!

DinWv1975 Grandmabug1 Gurlie187 jaredblake jayjershine jessi6309 lauriemae512 MelGowen pierce04 schoenki Shanen.curran shayaa Syj20190710 Tygerlu 300 days!

Bskinner91 chadrnixon ckey74 Ejsanchez2013 haleypahge lauriemcb Niedevans1 Sarahlangley500 Sarahxa Timkglenn tjmyers treemeister11 200 days!
Alex1212 jabberwocky jodimoorewv Jonesl15 kristenibanez1986 lilykat nanners1216 Rrivet0918 tooshada 6 months!

allysonshae barbara03 Bnoq BRIAN_M222 famous_lotdot HappyValleyGrl Haunm55 jamiequits Haunm55 nmayo 150 days!

aousjarrouj bella2020 bharadwajcharan eagleey Jade8888 Jennfire47 jmuzik Kjroane lucky_2013 marrmar Melrmontez sparrowgirl 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

AlishaZC billdawg Billychamberlin Brayboym5 brian1324 Cgilbo86 Cmccallion corey.smith614 dodge2500 drimm22 ElaineWHatch emilyleigh1 Erica_holland Jamilla Jlim507 kasdom2618 lclouse28 lenard976 mcclurekendall milisapalmer mooseymooo19 mscharf obrienp p_sawy45 s.jessica3353 sammie12 Sharlet71 Snowbunny9533 Steph5670 steve1956 Tony264 Tracey_Ackley2020 Unitary420 West5811 50 days!

Alishad3 Crazygrandma etribby NalaTG Roxski Stopsmokingmattbeute syndik tmak421 walterjf 7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Journal and reflect on that first week.

Melissabroop RPitts whatzuptd winnieharringto today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.jpg To a great group...Enjoy your Freedom ~ Colleen 

A special shout out to

jmuzik On 100 days of Freedom ~ wtg 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to:

Opidfght with 2 years

jmuzik with 100 days

Barb

0 Kudos
tmak421

Hey thanks for all the support. I am a silent warrior but appreciate the discussion and texts about the daily struggle. The other day My Dr never gave me a refill of Chantix, I had a big stressor and popped a Nicotine gum to help calm the nerves instead of breaking down and buying dip, vape, or cigarettes. I am addicted to all three but have been free for more than a week. Thanks again for the support. 

I am also using 1000mg drops of CBD (THC-free) from GoldenTreeCBD to help calm the nerves. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

tmak421 wrote:

Hey thanks for all the support. I am a silent warrior but appreciate the discussion and texts about the daily struggle. The other day My Dr never gave me a refill of Chantix, I had a big stressor and popped a Nicotine gum to help calm the nerves instead of breaking down and buying dip, vape, or cigarettes. I am addicted to all three but have been free for more than a week. Thanks again for the support. 

I am also using 1000mg drops of CBD (THC-free) from GoldenTreeCBD to help calm the nerves. 

Congrats on your quit thus far.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex and congrats on 1 week nicotine free.

Barb

0 Kudos
AlishaZC

Thank so much! It’s 4 weeks for me now with the patch. My previous quits were CT, so I thought i’d try a new approach this go-round. Hopefully, it’s the last. Imagine that, quitting in the midst of a pandemic? It beats smoking in the midst of one 🙂

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex AlishaZC   Congrats on 4 weeks smoke free.  I'm not a cold turkey person either--I needed an aid to quit.  Reach out if you need us.

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

AlishaZC wrote:

Thank so much! It’s 4 weeks for me now with the patch. My previous quits were CT, so I thought i’d try a new approach this go-round. Hopefully, it’s the last. Imagine that, quitting in the midst of a pandemic? It beats smoking in the midst of one 🙂

Congrats!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos