cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kdot1st

Can I insert pictures?

Jump to solution

On,  so how do you post a graphic in a comment?

I know how to post one here & in my blog but under others posts I see graphics in comments. 

Am I completely looking over a button somewhere? 

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gai.C

How to Insert Pictures in Posts of All Kinds (Discussions, Questions, Blogs) 

Please note that if you are on a mobile phone or tablet you'll need to turn your device on its side(Landscape) and may need to use Desktop mode in your browser to show all the buttons for formatting. When you're phone is in portrait mode and the browser is in mobile mode it will show the community in a simplified forma

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Kdot1st

Apparently I can't even spell right now. Sorry. I also don't know how to edit my own post

At the Top of the Blog hit the arrow and u can Edit your post. Are u on your phone? If so turn it on it's side the it will be like landscape it will look like your computer at that point bottom left should be the camera icon. Hope this helps. 

Kdot1st‌ Yes if you're on your phone you'll need to have it in landscape mode (sideways) in order to see the camera button and the edit options. Mobile portrait mode is a bit simplified so things fit on the screen.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Kdot1st

Why does it say assumed answered? 

Kdot1st wrote:

Why does it say assumed answered? 

Since there are multiple different people who have responded and a correct answer wasn't designated, I think it does this automatically. Sometimes with communities people get their answer and never come back so to reduce the number of questions marked un-answered it will mark itself as Assumed answered if it appears there could be a helpful answer in the replies. I'll see if I can find out what the logic is that determines when something is auto-marked as assumed answered.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

But it was marked answered before any replies. 

There was something at the very bottom with your name on it. I hit it thinking it might tag you or something. That might've done it

0 Kudos

I've unmarked it so now it doesn't say Assumed Answered. There is an option now that you can mark it as Assumed Answered.  You can also choose a correct answer as well.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Thank you for fixing the heading too.

The screen jumps up while I type on my phone. I can't see what I've typed unless I scroll up & sometimes that doesn't even work. I have to highlight like I'm going to copy it all to see it. 

0 Kudos

Well that's just handy dandy. 

I didn't see it at 1st but remembered what YoungAtHeart‌ said above about going to the original blog. 

So now it's officially answered & correctlied

Thanks everybody