cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Sunday!!  It’s our day of rest again.  Are you staying safe?  Soon I will go to church on zoom.  Good for the soul.

Isn’t it great we don’t have to smoke?  No matter what life throws at us we don’t have to have a cigarette!!  How glorious!!  Stay with it!!  You can do it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
RoseH

Happy Sunday to you too  mikecity‌  I feel so very free not having to smoke!  My husband still smokes, but I won’t follow him, that is for sure!  I would not want to have to start over again, and that is what happens to an addict like me!  I did not understand the addiction in the first attempt, but I certainly do now!

Rosemary

sweetplt

Yup...Happy Sunday Mike...church online shortly and since it is suppose to get a bit warmer, a nice walk is on the list for Mother’s Day...Colleen 524 DOF 

Giulia

Smiling Sunday to you Mike!  

Deena-A-Yenni

Happy Sunday!!  Although our day of rest we had family over for Mother's Day and had a lovely visit.  Dad got his hair cut and a shave!!  How nice.  He looks and feels nicer too. 

The excitement is in the air for the purchase of bicycles!!  Hope we can find some deals.  Hope we can find a bike!!  There's none at the stores.  They are all sold out!!  I'm glad I don't smoke anymore.  No smoking on bike breaks anymore for me!!  Namaste

0 Kudos