cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Thursday!!  So how are you doing?  Is the social distancing going good?  I have another appointment this morning.  This one is for a routine doctor’s appointment.  
    The quit gets easier and easier with time!!  Now when I see people smoking I don’t even think much about it.  I am glad I am no longer smoking.  Enjoy your quit.  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
RoseH

Amen to that  mikecity‌  I have 634 days and I don’t get cravings any longer.  True freedom is real!  NOPE is the answer.  Have a great smoke free Thursday.

sweetplt

Hi Mike...I too have a GI appointment and I am doing it FaceTime....our new normal...I did one already since lockdown and sorta liked it...one thing was good....no waiting room ... Happy Thursday Colleen 521 DOF 

Deena-A-Yenni

Hey there Mike.  Things are fine here in my neck of the woods.  I hope your stats come out fine.  That would be a blessing.  I feel bad when I see people smoking.  Wish I could help them but they have they're own coarse to live.  I often offer our site when I know them well enough to have a conversation.   I enjoy my quit.  I would hope they could enjoy theirs.  Namaste