cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Zak1314

Headache

Have a light headache and feel dizzy at times.. Is that a normal symptom.? I didn't feel this way the first 2 weeks .

Tags (1)
12 Replies
YoungAtHeart

The headache is a DEFINITE and normal withdrawal symptom. I found this on the site about dizziness:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/71391-re-dizziness?commentID=71391?sr=search&searchId=3a6... 

Both should resolve.  See your doctor if not!

Congrats on hanging in there!!!

Mandolinrain

I agree with Nancy ...what she said. Please follow through seeing a MD if the headache persists and is accompanied with further symptoms.

elvan

I agree as well, may be “nothing” but if it doesn’t improve, please see someone. If you have a thermometer, you might want to see if you have a fever which would NOT be part of withdrawal.

Feel better.

Ellen

Zak1314

No fever just light headache and dizziness from time to time not constant. 

sweetplt

Great advice above me Zak1314 ...however, if you are worried or have fever, please call your Doctor and question what is going on with you.  Remember we are not medical people...Take care of YOU and keep us posted on how you are doing....Colleen 518 DOF 

Zak1314

No fever just headache and a lil dizziness from time to time..

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

If you have no fever,  and Tylenol or other over-the counter pain reliever doesn't take care of the headache, check in with your medical provider just to be sure it's not something other than a routine withdrawal headache. Feel better soon!

Zak1314

Yeah I didn't want to take anything but I did take a tylenol this morning and the headache has gone away.. But I have no fever . 

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better 

0 Kudos