avian3

I admire all you going through the process of quitting at this time

Discussion created by avian3 on Apr 28, 2020
Latest reply on Apr 29, 2020 by avian3

Whether it be contemplating quitting in the near future, first few days, weeks, month or years you have a lot of strength. I can honestly say if I just began to quit, I would put it off until the virus was over. One of my many excuse I used over the years.

I have not been able to get a mask for nearly 6 weeks. I made one but the constant and touching my face was not a help. I FINALLY got a notice I would receive them tomorrow. I was on cloud 9 knowing I can finally get out in public since they are mandatory here. But then I looked n the mirror and noticed after tripping over a rug in my clunky, orthopedic slippers a few days ago having to wear  for cavus deformity in my left feet, I caught those clunkers under a rug and fell flat on my face.Only last month after seeing my doctor I told those shoes are going to be the death of me if I ever trip and fall

There was only a bruise on my forehead but today the blood moved above my eyebrow and into the eyelid. This is my first black purple eye so I freaked .

I guess that means another four weeks in isolation unless I wear a beanie and large sunglasses.

Just a personal rant.

Things could be so much worse.  No matter what crazy thing you do at home, just remember DON'T SMOKE!! It will absolutely make nothing better.

Outcomes