cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

Posting Links

Jump to solution

How do I enter links on posts so they are "embedded" and can be opened with just a click? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me ~

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Write your blog and include a link to an article, blog, etc. by going to the address box (the one that starts with https://...), copying that, then pasting that into your content.

Let me know if you have any problem doing that!

Nancy

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Write your blog and include a link to an article, blog, etc. by going to the address box (the one that starts with https://...), copying that, then pasting that into your content.

Let me know if you have any problem doing that!

Nancy

SuzyQ411‌, YoungAtHeart‌ is correct. Here is a GIF file that shows you that. I've taken this video using Firefox so the pop-up text menus may have slightly different wording if you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari browsers though they will be similar.  Also this is how it works on a PC. It is a little different on a tablet or phone.

EX Community - Pasting a link.gif

EX Community Admin Team

Thanks Mark This is exactly what I ma doing. I use Google Chrome. Laptop. Confused... Frustrated too lol

0 Kudos

Exactly how I do it EXCEPT I do not have an option in the right hand corner that you clicked on saying mark correct??

0 Kudos

I accidentally moused over Correct answer.  This question is marked as correct already so the button won’t appear.  Only unanswered questions will have that button. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

Gonna go to Geek Squad at Best Buy where I purchased my laptop... some day next week. I tried a number of options suggested by you and others and none seemed to work. I figure it must be something in my laptop.. (or my brain?) If it's the latter guess I'll be out of luck with the Geek.

thank you colored script.jpg

0 Kudos

So, the way I see it, it can't be me as the error as I am doing exactly what you showed me so there must be some sort of glitch in my personal laptop that interferes with this process?? Hmmm... I really do appreciate your time and help with this Mark... 

0 Kudos

Nancy I just did a short blog post following what I think you told me to do but it didn't work. It;s titled "Testing....Testing". Can you check it and see perhaps what I am doing wrong? Thanks!!

0 Kudos