cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!  The weekend is here!!  How is the social distancing going?  I am sorta getting tired of listening to music at home.  Well stay safe.

Isn’t it nice to just breathe air?  It’s something so simple but something I didn’t have!!  Things could always be worse.  So cheer up!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Barbara145

Yep social distancing gets old. Try to think of something different to do.  It is so necessary to keep us all safe.  Praying you have a good day.  Take care.

sweetplt

Yup...be glad when stuff starts opening up again...Happy Saturday ~ Colleen 509 DOF 

Kdot1st

Good morning. Happy Saturday. Supposed to be a rainy, stormy one here. A good nap day. Plus clears out the evil pollen that's the bane of my existence. 

My life is pretty much the same as before anyway. It is about time for my biyearly pedicure though.

Have a great day. 

Karen

Deena-A-Yenni

GA Mike.  Sometimes social distancing can be humorous amongst friends shouting "social distancing" "social distancing" and putting up our barriers and having a laugh but at the same time remaining our six feet apart as it is so serious.

The staying at home really hasn't affected my folks and I as we stay close to the house anyway.  Exercise is on the up and up.  Food intake is on the down and down tho.  Must correct that.  Smile.  Namaste.

0 Kudos