Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

4/22/20 Celebrations

We challenge you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Today's Community Stats***: 156,091 cigs avoided today. 82,147,702 cigs avoided since quit date, 4,032,048 days not smoking. Feel free to share your stats below or go Shout your stats and The Daily Pledge April 2020.

Jaded‌ 12 years!

picaroon 7.5 years!

OldBones-Larry‌ 6.5 years!

samantha67 5 years!

brunice-h‌ 4 years!

tedford 3 years!

Fbordphibby‌ 1000 days! Welcome to the Quad Squad‌!

tylerhampton71 2 years!
bridono321 carolercac healthymel Rmsonier travelCT70 Twigatiba tyatsco Zumpalova 1.5 years!

ameriaalice dexter2012 lwood721 nicolew75 TammyAM 500 days!

carlalexander Chipstr goaltoquit Harshflyer72 iheartzing jamietay04 Jesse123004051023 jonimarie kenchee klbowers42kb lynndarby Melani mstabler nailbenderwi nectarcool nickfsu1102 nonsmokertoo sammiegirl13 sandeemedwards t.sanders920 tynerj777 1 year!

cassymarie8 heygirlhey honeyjess2005 meredithkaelan pam1968 TotesMcGoats Victoria1000 wectmall8 300 days!

achimienti AliciaColeman blakes922 cara217 ccol4853 Cjchavez CordellaMT Don368 Ewilly Flogrown50 genosydal Hapyday1517 hillbillyjack kawiest Leslylu812 lifeseeker marb6762 Marijon143 mguillaume mypalbiscuit pau237 Raineyapril rithomas480 SageAlice Ssavickis yodread75 200 days!
buckkiller2019 cancerbuddy dale222 Dc75 lizzier memyselfandi Michelle212 sjones0440 zarratoga 6 months!

birdie73 Blueflame erock59 Lp35805 milesfrommo Rikelly smokefreetootie spinner85 unkster65 watson64 150 days!

billiejo71 bwannamaker414 castleba cher11 dantesinferno eskee_423 HLPme44 HughMary10 Jesselott melbs14 mike_modrow2013 Reborn2019 Veronica01 Whipwhip 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

buttascotchz mitzivanetten77 Sheteve711 50 days!

Brennks crissy_marker Hollyjojo laykon17 lytese Morgane1291 rinabaybee0818 susiesapp45 trucker1969 wandervt 7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Journal and reflect on those first week.

Forhisake froggielane234 Sebba85  today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Thank you Mark‌. It has been a great journey.

0 Kudos
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifAnd Enjoy the Freedom ~ Colleen 

A special shout out to 

OldBones-Larry Our wonderful Caravan Master ... Free 6 1/2 years...WTG

jonimarie With 1 year of Freedom...Whoo Hoo s

samantha67

Yesterday 4/22/20 was my 5 year anniversary- because of learning about the book “The easy way to quit smoking” by Carr, through this site... and the Lord’s leading, I succeeded at quitting, finally. 

My only regret was not doing it sooner. It’s been wonderful not being a slave to cigarettes and allowing them to run my life, and they certainly did. 
mall I can say is, if I did, then it is totally possible for anyone, because I loved smoking. I don’t miss one single thing about it now, and my cravings are so few and far between that I pretty much forget that I was ever even a smoker at all. N.O.P.E.!!!

Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to:

OldBones-Larry with 6.5 years

jonimarie with 1 year

Barb

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great! Thanks for stopping in to celebrate your day samantha67‌!

EX Community Admin Team