cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Oh yeah Oops that's ME!!!

It's Sunday morning and no matter how horrid things are right now in this World we're still blessed there's still many things to be thankful for even though we might have to dig a little deeper.

IMG_20200225_201101_694.jpg

Dang it my mind says YES and my body says what the HELL are you doing?

FB_IMG_1587218585484.jpg

Oh on a different note LOL HA HA HA!

FB_IMG_1586645450856.jpg

One precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at a time time will give us a LIFE of Freedom....

15 Replies
sweetplt

Good Morning Marilyn...love these funnies...lol...I am thankful today for a new day and one with the sun shining...Happy Sunday...~ Colleen 503 DOF 

MarilynH

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

unnamed.jpg

MarilynH

LOL HA HA HA!

Christine13

LOL, Nancy, and Marilyn!

MarilynH

♥

0 Kudos
indingrl

MY beloved Marilyn - and NO worries - for ME - I believe - MY Daddy God is -  NOT surprised by any of US or those WHO rejected HIS plan of Salvation which has BEEN offered to the whole human race - this cv19 didn't catch HIM off guard either - IT IS GOD'S GRACE UPON GRACE -  EVERYTHING is a CHOICE - yahooooooo ONLY by HIS grace -  I ain't sucking on DEATH STICKS OR trying to run this old world - NOT TODAY - I discovered their is a God and I am NOT HIM - laughing HUGE belly laugh now- WAY TO GO MARILYN - REMAINING A NON SMOKER NO MATTER WHAT - congrats and good job

MarilynH

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Thank you for the smiles

My last Taneytown Police Department Facebook Post I found amusing  The officer who wrote this has a way with words

April 1 at 5:38 AM ·
We're going to be "Blunt" for a moment....
....."Weed" be lying if we said we didn't know that the whole month will be a holiday for some of you. Please "Doobie" safe and maintain social distancing while quarantined with "Mary Jane".
#SeriouslyCelebrateResponsibly
Taneytown Police Department