cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi all,

Happy Tuesday!!  How is it going?  The governor extended our stay at home order until May 8th.  I miss the old days.  
    I am glad I am not always going out for a pack of cigarettes!!  EX helped me quit when I couldn’t get it by myself.  Stay with EX.  It works!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
sweetplt

Good Morning Mike...and when he opens up ... it sounds like we will have a new normal...hang in there ...Colleen 505 DOF 

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Goooood Morning Mike.   It's going well thank you for asking.  The days keep getting better and better without the crutch of cigarettes.  The stay at home order doesn't bother the folks and myself.  We stay at home all the time anyhow.  My Mom and I just ordered Gilad's 30th Anniversary Bodies in Motion DVD's.  We received them yesterday.  Tis exciting.  We modify of course!!  We love Gilad.  Namaste.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Morning, Mike!  Blue skies at the moment here.  Have spent the past three days learning how to make various masks.  Governor here says we can start opening back up May 1st.  Will still be wearing a mask when out, but at east some businesses can begin to reopen.  We'll see how things progress.  It's a learning experience for sure.

Enjoy you Tuesday and stay well!

0 Kudos