cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Come pull up a chair!

Anyone want to join me in a virtual coffee and some breakfast we won't have to be concerned with calories  which is super fantastic.

20200324_090904-COLLAGE.jpg

How about a smile!

FB_IMG_1587132751906.jpgFB_IMG_1585434732854.jpg

14 Replies
meWisconsin

Coffee please with bacon and pancakes.

Enjoy this fantastic smoke free Saturday.

Terry

MarilynH

I'm getting out for a walk today once it warms up it's a gorgeous sunshiny day, would you like a refill Terry? 

sweetplt

I will bring.... Strawberry Preserves pull up a chair with a cup of coffee Marilyn....I love these breakfast gatherings....~ Colleen 502 DOF

MarilynH

Would you like another refill Colleen?

sweetplt

Sure would with lots of cream ...thank you Marilyn 

MarilynH

Here you go my friend? ♥

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I will bring a piece of dry toast to invite elvan‌ to join us (yeah, she really does eat just that for breakfast!)!

index.jpg

I would like to have some fruit salad, scrambled eggs and a pancake, please!

I will also add lilacs for the table.  They are blooming here now and my house is FILLED with them.  Life is ALWAYS better with flowers!

Rustic-Spring-Vignette-featuring-a-Fresh-Lilacs-Bouquet-AnExtraordinaryDay.net_.jpg

Hope everyone is well!

MarilynH

I pressed the helpful button Nancy because you helped my day be so much brighter with the lilacs ummm I'm imagining the beautiful aroma aaah anyway ewwwwww to the dry toast come join us Ellen for a scrumptious breakfast and coffee, do you need a refill Nancy?

Cousin-Itt

Thank you for these morning get togethers 

Extra Strong Black Coffee with a Slab of Bacon and a Tray full of Pancakes     Please

Another Taneytown Police Department Facebook Post

March 3 ·
We'll be happy to test your heroin or cocaine for Coronavirus contamination free of charge.
Stop by the police station with your contaminated drugs anytime and an officer will be able assist you.
Taneytown Police Department