cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Stringbean

Still doing good.

Hi my friends. Just popping in to let y'all know I'm still smoke free. I have been a little depressed being I the house so much. Suppose to warm up next week so I will go outside. Hope your all doing good too.

6 Replies
SimplySheri

So glad to hear from you and very happy that you're still smoke free!!!  Isn't it just the best feeling?!!!   Hope you get to go outside soon!  

Sheri

sweetplt

Whoo hoo ... so happy to see a post from you Stringbean and that you are still smoke free...Way to go...it is a bit tough being at home, but better than being sick with covid19...I will say, taking a walk a couple times a day out in the fresh air really helps.  Keep safe and keep well...Colleen 500 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

Doesn't have to be warm to get outside.  Bundle up and DO it - I promise you will feel 100% better!

Glad to hear you are doing good - well - except for this COVD-19 thing!

maryfreecig

Congratulations on continuing to grow your smobriety and thanks for sharing. Yes, it gets tiring at times dealing with the restrictions. Builds character? I hope so!!! But so many are giving so much at this time just to attend to the sick or keep the basics running, I've got to give a shout out and I've got to remember that the limitations don't just keep me healthy, it's for them too. Makes it a little easier knowing that.

Barbscloud

Glad to hear you still smoke free.  My dog and I walk everyday, so don't let the weather stop you.   Going for walk is good for your spirit.

Barb

0 Kudos
Maki

That's great Stringbean . Way to go ! 

0 Kudos