cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Legend

I’m bored today but instead of smoking this is what I did today I found this little guy

I’m glad I don’t smoke anymore I can wake up in the morning and plan my day without smoke breaks. I see new people asking how long it will be before they can have a day without wanting to smoke. Don’t give up in time you will see life gets better without smoking. I would smoke over anything bad, sad, anger, boredom or anxiety. I see people here needing some kind of hope that one day they can feel the same way I do and yes you can have this feeling also just don’t give up hang in there. Stay busy when you get triggered and want to smoke it really helps to get your mind on something else. Today I am bored and in the past I would have smoked over that but I have been trying to get a picture every day of this squirrel that has the biggest pretty tail and instead I found a little opossum on our porch eating the cat food we had out there. I have been hearing a creepy growl in my air vent on my floor in my bedroom late at night and I think this is the little guy making that noise freaking me out. I did have an opossum in my air vent in the past I saw him looking up at me and then he ran off through the air vent to the other side of the house. I will keep trying to get a picture of that squirrel with the pretty tail but no smoking allowed when I am bored anymore. I made a permanent commitment not to smoke and I am keeping that commitment no matter what happens.

Here is this little guy lurking around today on our porch so I got some pictures of him.

Opossum pic 1.jpg opussoum pic 2.jpg opussum pic 3.jpg Opossum pic 4.jpg

Here is my quit kit if anyone wants to peek around and read and watch some videos that can help you with this addiction. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/Christine_Aka_Legend-blog/2014/08/22/quit-kit

I’m wishing the best for everyone here.   

4 Replies
Tyl3rdurd3n

Inspired by your confidence and determination

Deena-A-Yenni

Loved your blog.  Thanks. AND the adorable pics!

sweetplt

So many feeling uncomfortable in the quit skin Legend lately.  I am so glad you blogged this post.  It will inspire many in this journey.  Thank you...can’t wait to see the picture of the squirrel...be safe and be well...~ Colleen 499 DOF 

Legend

sweetplt  Yep I agree with you. I’m happy to see you going strong with your quit yay!!!  I keep looking for that squirrel with the pretty tail to get a picture but nothing so far I don’t see it around much I think he wonders in our yard from time to time and then goes back to another yard to his tree he lives in. I looked up in our oak tree today to find that squirrel but not for long the birds were having a party up there and I did not want to get their version of a party favor on my head.

0 Kudos