Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER...

12 Replies
SuzyQ411

What I miss the most is hugs from family and friends~

indingrl

Thanks for SHARING SuzyQ - when this is OVER - please I am talking about ME not anyone else - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you -  I will still be praying for THOSE who do NOT BELIEVE God for the FREE gift of Salvation - SHARING for them to read the Bible for them selves - the gospel of grace in - 1 Corinthians chapter 15 verses 1- 4 - then just believing God and taking HIM at HIS word - then rejoicing that ONE person believed what THEY read in their bible - amen  - I miss personal MY freedom -  to just get up and go out to - MY face to face SUPPORT group's I HOPE - I have grown in being more godly in MY character since March 16 2020 - tge beginning of the state of IL - which I live in began the lock down - the volunteering - of course - to go out as needed - it has been hard - yet I have made alot of changes inside MY heart by seeking MORE of the Holy Spirit fruit in ME - by faith and reading and studying the book of Romans at Through the Bible with Les Feldick as MY bibke teacher now and for YEARS I been learning from Les  - he keeps it so simple -  an 8 year old gets it - I am so GRATEFUL God blesses ME with simplicity in learning HIS word - well thanks for letting ME SHARE - I appreciate YOU SuzyQ 

SuzyQ411

Thank you for your words indingrl‌. I hear from various pastors that during this time of unsettling trouble, many folks are seeking new faith while others are taking measures to deepen the faith they already have. You are a prime example of this renewal. And I applaud your willingness to share.

Christine13

Thank you so much Suzy, and Diane Joy, I just want to hug my parents again, and hug my girls and grandsons.

Amen Diane Joy.

SuzyQ411

hugs.jpg I know I'm not one of your parents, daughters or grandchildren Christine13 but I'm sending you this hug from friend to friend.

sweetplt

Simply beautiful SuzyQ411 ... just like you...Thank you for sharing...~ Colleen 498 DOF 

MarilynH

Thank you Suzy, I pray we'll never take any of these precious moments for granted ever again.....

elvan

Thank you Suzy, I do believe that we will all look at the world differently from now on.  Shaking someone's hand, getting or giving a hug, all of the things you mentioned above.  Just GOING to the store is going to seem like a treat.

Ellen

SuzyQ411

freedom from quarantine.jpg Won't it be so great when the shackles of quarantine are released ???