cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JRC

It's been a long time

It has been so long!!!

I am still smoke free. Have gone through some difficult times. DH passed away and thee weeks later sweet Annie died. I was determined not to lose all I had gained and I didn't. 

I have rescued another beagle, named Violet. We have isolated ourselves only going out for the occasional Fast Lane pick up.

I think of my friends here often even though I have not been a presence here.

Please stay safe and well.

7 Replies
sweetplt

Ah I am so sorry for the loss of your husband then your dog...but so happy you adopted another...dogs are company and full of love...Take care of you both and stay safe and stay well...~ Colleen 495 DOF 

Strudel

Janet  - How wonderful to see you! I am so sorry about your husband and Annie. However - very good idea to rescue another dog. I am so glad to hear that you are smoke free! Please - stay safe! 

YoungAtHeart

My sympathy on your losses and my admiration for remaining smoke free as you deal with your grief.

Good to see you!

Nancy

0 Kudos
Giulia

It HAS been so long, Janet.  I'm sad for your losses, but glad that you dropped in.  You don't need to be a stranger.  There is much comfort to be had here.  I echo your sentiments:  "please stay safe and well."

0 Kudos
indingrl

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear of your continued smobriety and that you made it through difficult losses. 

0 Kudos
elvan

PLEASE come around more often, it really is so good to hear from you.

Ellen

0 Kudos