cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Gergzz

How do you feel?

Im on day 47 and I still just feel weird like all day usually. Do you guys feel normal but you get cravings? Maybe I'm reading too much, but most people seem to say they feel normal by now, and that they just get cravings.

5 Replies
Legend

Don’t worry you are fine I think what you are feeling is normal. In time this does get easier you will see. Everyone is different one person might feel better right away and some it takes longer so just hang in there.

You are doing great congratulations on 47 days.

sweetplt

Hi Gergzz Have you read “No Man’s Land”...I think that will help you to understand your feelings...https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... I am 491 days Free...I rarely have any triggers anymore, but at 47 days I was still having them and working through my quit...but stay vigilant...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 

Barbscloud

No I did not feel normal at 47 days.  I hope some quitters at the same point on their journey will share how their feeling.

Barb

elvan

The most important thing to remember is that this is YOUR journey and while there may be similarities with others, there are very often differences as well.  It DOES get better and you are getting there.  Congratulations!

Ellen

beazel

No, I didn't feel "normal" at 47 days.

Waiting for normal can be daunting at times. It takes time to rewire your brain.

Hard to do, but, try not to overthink too much, just take one day at a time.

KTQ

0 Kudos