cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BobKatt22

I want to put a profile picture on my personal page, how do I do this?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

I don't think this is gonna help. If you say you click on your avatar and still can't get to edit.  But...have you tried this?:  Changing My Avatar and Profile Picture   I think it kind of depends upon what platform you're using.  

Once you click on Edit Profile, you then have to click on "Avatar."  

Then:

Ultimately, Bob (if that's your name), we're paying more attention to what you say in your blogs and responses than what's on your avatar.  YOU aren't your avatar.  YOU are your words and emotions you express.  MOO (my opinion only).

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Try this click on your avatar  click on edit profile   click on photo

When I do that, it only allows me to edit location 

Yes when you get to edit section go to top of page and on the left top you see avatar then clip on that and wait a few it is very slow and then on bottom of screen it say add new click on there and add YOUR new pic

I can’t find an “edit section “

0 Kudos
Maki

Try this 

1) Go to view profile 

2)  on your left you will see your pic as is , but see the camera , click on it , you can choose another avatar or add your own image . 

Think that might be an easier way . 

0 Kudos

Maki, I don’t see “view profile “

0 Kudos

View profile is listed under your current avatar (top right on this page).

0 Kudos
Maki

BobKatt22‌ Youngatheart is right ... see your old avatar there top right .. click on it , then go to view profile and on your left will be your old avatar again with a camera beside it . 

Hope you can find it . Keep trying .. someone may post a pic and circle it to help 

I've seen Mark do that . Hang in there ... 

0 Kudos
BobKatt22

Thanks for trying everyone but I can’t find it, and I am not a patient person especially when I get frustrated. I’ll just leave it alone. This site is too confusing for me