cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!  How is it going?  Are you staying safe?  The virus is spreading in my county.  
    Well I hope everyone still has their quit!!  No matter how bad it gets you can stay stopped smoking!!  Smoking will not make anything better.  Stay safe!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
indingrl

Mike and yes I am STAYING a NON SMOKER with YOU and yes cv19 is here is MY area too - a few family members in quarantine and tested too - one friend -  tested 2x and BOTH tests came back - NEGATIVE - HOORAY FOR JESUS! So glad YOUR STAYING a NON SMOKER to Mike - GOOD JOB

0 Kudos
RoseH

Good Morning, Everyone

I am happy to be here today.  I just passed 600 days and for all those new quitters, after 50 years of literally being a chain smoker...  I feel COMPLETE WITHOUT A BUTT !

The time it takes is all different for everyone, but I am happy to report it DOES come!  In fact, I’ve felt a-ok for quite some time now.  I have COPD but it has greatly improved!  My lungs “lost” the broken-glass effect and I will be taking another lung scan to compare it to my first one...

Our bodies know EXACTLY how to heal themselves.  What a miraculous fact!  If we don’t smoke, we heal in many ways.  I truly did not understand the “addiction” part of it.  I really did think I could quit at any time, until...  several tries made it very clear!  One is too many (for us addicted) and a 1,000 butts is not enough!

Just come here every day and be with us.  If you are a new quitter, I will be happy to help you, if you have any questions.  I also have many reposts about quitting that might help...

Have a great smoke free Saturday, and let’s all keep our beautiful quits, ok?  Rosemary

0 Kudos
Giulia

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING, MIKE!  It's a blue-sky day here for a change.  Time for the garden.  Be well.

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Stay safe and stay well Mike...~ Gotcha in my prayers...~ Colleen 488 DOF 

0 Kudos