cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Pull up a chair & destress for a moment

For anyone in the community that's still working outside the home because it's deemed essential please be safe, my husband Mark plus my son and his fiancee are still working so I know the stress BUT just like the days and weeks of quitting smoking we must take as many deep breaths as we need to and keep our minds as well as our hands occupied because just like quitting smoking the only way out is through and we will perservere, I for one am going a little shack wacky so I'll keep EXTra busy I'll have a super clean house and I think I'll try a few new recipes there's many things we can do EXcept relapsing because smoking just isn't an option anymore because we don't do that anymore and besides breathing is essential to living! Sorry enough rambling let's check out the buffet! 

94bb1d73e273ed99158a44b5cf54dbd9.jpgFB_IMG_1585854710133.jpgFB_IMG_1584907630175.jpg

5 Replies
Cousin-Itt

I will be cutting grass again not that it really needs it but because I'm bored.  Monday I will be doing a little ceiling and wall repair and painting in the family room.  Joyce has baked bread twice in the last week and cookies  

My Sweet  DIL mother of Baby Buck is a ICU nurse at a local hospital here and is really worried. She feeds BB with a surgical mask and confines her self on the upper floor of their home  My son was laid off so at least he can take care of BB.  It has been 4 weeks since Joyce and I have seen him

I pray for all those still working and for those who are not

Eggs have become a commodity here not as bad as TP

MarilynH

Prayers are going up for your DIL and all of your family it's so hard on us grandparents too not being able to see our grandbabies, prayers going up for all of us here at Ex and for everyone globally....I love your pin.  Cousin-Itt

FB_IMG_1585855046827.jpg

sweetplt

Oh yes Marilyn MarilynH I am already the clean machine, but gosh my husband says what else can you clean, I say I don’t know...lol...good thing dust comes...I just start over...lol...hmm recipes? I know that will be yummy...

Carl Cousin-Itt I am so grateful for your daughter in law and others in the frontline...bless her heart how awful with a baby...I am saying a little prayer for all right now...especially that all will stay safe and well for BB...

You both take care and be safe...cyber hugs from a distance....Colleen 487 DOF

indingrl

Marilyn and thank you for SHARING - MY husband and daughter are WORKING in public and where 6 foot is addressed with masks and gloves is addressed and I continue to be a prayer warrior for EVERYONE working or not and I am so GRATEFUL I am NOT ALONE - tons of families are sacrifices their OWN lives in love and peace and I BELIEVE in MY Lord Jesus - that's ME - amen - HOORAY FOR ALL WORKERS

YoungAtHeart

I am not sure which is more difficult -  having to work or being unemployed.  Tough times, for sure, for all affected.

Stay safe, everyone!

Nancy