cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Answered Prayers and Thanks

We just got word that my husbands cousin had the tube removed today and is breathing on his own using little assistance with Oxygen. He has facetimed his kids wants everyone who prayed for him to know the thoughts and prayers were MUCH appreciated.

Dr. Duc C. Vuong has a YOUTUBE video that is the best I have seen that describes what happens IF you get this Virus. Its called  "How  COVID-19 KILLS and Why we can't save you" I highly recommend you watch it. He has daily update videos but this one in particular, please watch, please  pay attention, and PLEASE follow the social distancing limits and any further instructions to make sure you never go through this, because it is a freakiing nightmare!

God Bless and Keep you all and thanks SO MUCH for the prayers, they DO INDEED WORK! Amen!

18 Replies

Thanks for the update. And Thank you for the heads up! I pray everybody is being extra careful and stays healthy.

YoungAtHeart

I EXPERIENCED being on a respirator in an ICU after surgery and then sepsis nearly killed me, and I can tell you that nobody wants to go through that!!!  You are SUPPOSED to be totally sedated, but you are, at best, semi-conscious and it sucks - BIG time!  I actually ended up pulling it all out - if you can believe that!  I remember doing it clearly, and it seemed like that tubing was miles long - I kept pulling, and pulling and....................
Stay safe, everybody!  Follow the guidelines!!!!!

Christine13

I am so thankful he is off the respirator today!!  I light candles every day and pray for the world, and all those affected by COVID.  My Mom was on a respirator Nancy, when she had her aneurism, they didn't sedate her at all in the first 24 hours and it was hell to watch.  She is alive and well at age 90 today.  I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

Peace be with you all.  I am so glad prayers were answered.

Strudel

Thank you for the update Missy - I am happy that he is doing better. Please take care and stay safe! 

0 Kudos
sweetplt

I believe in the power of prayer and I am glad there is improvement with your husband’s cousin.  Gosh it is hitting everywhere....I will check this video out...Thanks for giving us some uplifting news Melissa...be safe and be well...and yes keeping social distance...Colleen 485 DOF 

indingrl

Missy

Cousin-Itt

I'm so glad for everyone   Thank you for the update 

Great to hear!

0 Kudos
Giulia

That is great news about your husband's cousin!!!!  Will keep the prayers coming.

And that is one scary video by Dr. Vuong.  I hope all the idiot children who still don't "get it," WILL.  And I don't mean the virus.