The Voice

American Idol

The Good Doctor

Mrs Maisel

The Man in the High Castle

What has caught your attention?

33 Replies
indingrl

Hello MY brother Thomas so good to read from YOU - we don't have cable or dish or at&t - we watch dvd and have purchased many new one's fro. Wal-Mart 3.47 or 5.00 which has a pretty good selection3 and they offer t.v. series for much money we don't buy those - state of IL. Governor asked for ALL IL residents to volunteer since march 16 to STAY inside ONLY go out if NEED food gas or meds then release April 7th and TODAY he requesred a STAY in as needed the whole month of April all restraunts bars etc have been CLOSED since march 22 take out orders at some places - board games are being utilized at MY daugters in IL and Florida daughter her state is shut down no traveler's in four other states shut down new Jersey and 6 feet rule from humans to human  

We have that here in Colorado, too Diane Joy! I'm a limbing the walls. Thank the Lord I work full time!

indingrl

Amen grateful MY husband has essential job heloing agricultural for farming equipment John deer he has a paper to show police if they stop him when driving to and from - sometimes it seems so unrealistic yet FACT it is REAL - grateful to read n study God's word - I am STAY at home person for year's it is when said please do NOT go out ONLY if needed - I want to GO out - our needs are met so I really don't need to go out but I want to lol Thanks for letting ME vent to YA  

No worries! I want to go out but don't need to! I will stay home and relatively safe and healthy for my family and my community. 

indingrl

Me too me too

sweetplt

Still watching the “The Crown”, “Survivor” (I am a big fan), Sinner (on Demand), “Ozarks”

Sounds good, Colleen! I'll check them out!

marciem

Catching up on "Blacklist" which somehow I missed before, its really engrossing.

Manifest.

Ozark new season

Tiger King

Prodigal Son (creepy)

older... Shark 

Also my regulars, Chicago PD, Fire and Med, and SVU, as well as The Resident.

Oh yes, Blacklist! It's really good! I don't know the others but will be checking them out, marciem‌.