cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Gma_Bernie

800 day mention

I would like to thank Mark for being the admin for this site. 

And thank ALL of YOU for supporting me and each other.  This site works because we lift each other up. 

Been out of the picture but still smoke free--800 days! 

Just wanted you to know that I'm still here and have been very busy caretaking elderly brother who has dementia. I am grateful to be able to help him but I am getting tired.

I just want to encourage all of you who are just starting this journey to keep plugging away at it. It is worth it. You may find yourself doing things you never thought you could do again.

Bernie

Tags (1)
7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

SO good to see you Bernie, and better still to know you are celebrating 800 days!  Congratulations!

You are doing God's work taking care of your brother.  I salute you!

Nancy

indingrl

to YOU 800 DAYS OF FREEDOM

MarilynH

It's really good to see you Bernie CONGRATULATIONS on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous awesome 800precious Smokefree days and counting WTG YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES.  Gma_Bernie

Strudel

Hooray and congrats to you!! 

Congratulations!!!

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifOn 800 Days of Freedom Bernie...so happy you came back to tell us you are still smoke free...it is so inspiring to many of us...sorry about your brother...be sure to take time out for you when caring for someone with dementia...be well and be safe...Colleen 484 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats on 800 days of success.

Barb

0 Kudos