cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

This is so true........

No words are needed right!

FB_IMG_1585436993967.jpg

8 Replies
sweetplt

Very true Marilyn...MarilynH Just saw on the news some people are upset Churches closed, but beer and liquor stores are still open in many states...hmm??? 

Have a good day...Colleen 484 DOF

MarilynH

The liquor stores are open here too but there's many rules in place like only two people in the store at one time with arrows on the floors for moving in one direction only plus pretty much all stores like grocery stores like Wal Mart have Plexiglass at the Cash register to protect the worker, I'm guessing the liquor stores are open to give people a chance to unwind with a drink or two with all of this stress and alcoholism is everywhere so it's probably not a good idea to forcibly take the liquor away causing a person to detox and get the dts I'm just guessing. sweetplt

YoungAtHeart

There is a minister in our State who is refusing to shut down his services.  The good news is that his parishioners are smarter than he is - only 8 showed up last week.  Interesting times!

MarilynH

I heard that about there's an arrest warrant for him what an idiot I don't understand this minister at all geesh! 

Barbscloud

We had a minister here that ignored the order a week ago and the church was packed.  They showed him preaching that god would save them.  He ended up closing and apologizing.

How liquor is sold is different in different states.  In PA they're state run, so they're closed and they can't be ordered online  They do sell wine and beer in some grocery stores.  Beer distributors were permitted to stay open because they sell soda (pop to me) and food.

sweetplt

Wow Barb Barbscloud didn’t realize beer distributors are open...but yes our grocery store sells wine and beer...

Crazy about that minister...

indingrl

the state of IL closed everything that is NOT essential - asked all people of IL since March 16th to stay at HOME volunteer cooperation only GO to get food or gas or meds  - and April 7th was going to be released date of STAY home but that CHANGED TODAY the governor of IL said the month of April is STAY at home only go if needed food n gas or getting your meds so I am keeping MY sense of humor - MY daughter sent ME this from Florida - I said lettuce NOT do this. - I won't be able to make MY salad - lettuce use broccoli by just shoving it in each nose hole - NO one likes that vile weed anywayawe laughter is God's best medicine  

Karen333

Love it!!

0 Kudos