cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

RoseH

I Want To Help New Quitters

I am from Quitnet and I went to the new website called NOPE365 started by one of our old Q members.  I may leave NOPE365 because it is very “political” in that I cannot mention people who are presently in the high spaces of government.  I live in the United States of America and we have a right to free speech.  Unknown persons are deleting my posts regarding what a wonderful job our government is doing, in general...

I will have to a lot more work to understand this website but I am back and I want to continue to help new quitters.  I want to give back for the wonderful gift of being smoke free after 5 decades of smoking...

Rosemary

6 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Of course you are welcome to join us!  Glad to have you!

Nancy

sweetplt

Hi Rosemary and Welcome to Ex’s...RoseH .. we can always use more people to help others in this journey.  I like to think we are in it together...Ex’s is really about quitting and we don’t really talk politics...so that should make you happy...

Be safe and be well...Colleen 485 DOF 

JACKIE1-25-15

Welcome, Rosemary, there is a lot of work to do here.  Don't worry we have very little time for the political stuff, we are working hard at saving lives. Congratulations on your quit.  It is awesome that you want to give back. Pull up a chair and navigatehttps://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help 

Welcome! We also don't try to censor opinion. I personally believe that diversity is an asset.

MarilynH

Welcome to the community Rosemary it's great to have you here....

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

All good communities have guidelines in order to maintain a safe and likeable space for all.  I don't typically delete posts unless it is spam or duplicates. Posts may be edited if they fall outside the guidelines however. And yes there is freedom of speech however anything said must still fall within the guidelines and common decency. A free-for-all would make for a terrible environment and usually leads to people leaving.

Glad you are here to pay it forward.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team