Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Daily Pledge April 2020

Start your pledge today

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.
  • As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
602 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

jmuzik‌ I take your hand as a supporter and offer my hand to the next person in a chain of never-ending support.

EX Community Admin Team
Patty44

Mark, thank you for being here. I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other hand out for the next ex-smoker to grab if they choose to make this pledge for themselves. Together is better than alone.  

Patty

Patty
Karen333

Hello Patty 44, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke as I extend my other hand to the next 

sweetplt

Hello Karen333 I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will offer my other hand out to the next pledge...be safe and be well...~ Colleen 485 DOF 

wlh

Thanks for your hand sweetplt‌!

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 1125 dof

Gail561

thanks @wlh I will take your hand and choose not to smoke today. I offer my other to the next one who joins us.

lenard976

Thanks Gail561‌ I will take your hand and I pledge not to smoke and social distance myself today #QuarantineQuit . I offer my hand to the next who chooses. 

Hank-Sky

Morning Exer's! I'll gladly take your hand Gail561‌ and pledge, that no matter what, I will not smoke today. Offering my other hand in support and friendship to the next Exer who joins us .....

DOF ... 2,627 ... Grateful

Hanks "Breathing" Quote of the day.

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal. John F. Kennedy

RoseH

Good Morning, Everyone

I’ve been gone to the NOPE365 for a while.  I pledge not to smoke today and I’ll gladly take your hand Hank-Sky‌ offering my other hand in support and friendship to the next in line!  NOPE!